Well not the most productive of weeks.

I’ve managed to finish off importing a couple of market place props (finished the weapon stall and added in a wagon) but spent a fair bit of time upgrading my development machine. My shiny new GTX 1080 graphics card was a complete pain in the rear-end to install. I won’t bore you with the details but it just simply refused to install the drivers. Eventually I found a way to get it to recognise it.

The plan next week is to get a load more of these props in and get some bones added to the peasants so they can at least stand around looking bored at least.

I also really need to make a few tweaks to the instanced model and billboard model UI’s. They’re “ok” as they are now but i really need to just be able to easily spray grass/miss/mud/pebbles where ever i want. It’s far too fiddly to use now.

I guess that’s it. Hopefully a more exciting update next week.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s